Reporting Line – Vernon Bonser - Sales Director & Richard Lane - Commercial Director
Key Deliverables - The below responsibilities are listed in order of priority / importance, with the first 4 items expected to consume approximately 90% of working time.
Technical support for Telematics’ Service Providers (TSP) and Partners
- Support the Head of Channel to address any hardware issues as the liaison between the partner and VT operational / support teams.
- Liaise with the product owner in order to ensure the sales team is fully aware of any up and coming new products. This will include hardware / features aligned with supporting media, documentation and communications process out to customers, resellers and partners.
Operational liaison to support Sales team
- Sales and Marketing into Dealerships – assist the sales team with the introduction to and education around use cases of our offering hardware and software into the OEM channel. Assist with the production of support material, POS and marketing resources.
- Education program for dealerships including update program for communication and training of new products and features. (in line with training program)
- Support the Head of Automotive / OEM to address any Hardware issues providing the liaison between the customer and the Operations teams.
Training Program Plan and Implementation
- Presales support – provide technical liaison focusing on hardware solutions with key individuals within management team, this will involve face to face meetings with prospects and existing clients alike and an involvement in the sales process of said customers.
- Work alongside sales team managing projects such as DVS and FORS with a focus on legislative requirements then assist building marketing campaigns to leverage this against product portfolio.
Sales and commercial Project Support
- Webinars – provide training and process focussed webinars (internal/external (Customers Inc TSP & Automotive) to include support teams. Ensuring support teams have fully documented guides and training, prior to any new release.
- How to guides – assist with the development of guides to assist with customer
- Guide and documentation that support the delivery of new hardware features aligned with supporting media, documentation and communications process out to customers, reseller and partners. Documentation that allows the sales team to sell products.
- Advisor to the sales team on product features and best fit for TSP, Reseller or end user.
- Lead Generation Projects/Bid Management – assist and help build lead generation initiatives, ensure all leads are filtered and captured with a focus on follow up periods, success rate and penetration. Part of this will be also to use leads generated on certain projects to build/bolster the channel and use as a virtual “currency”
- Marketing Event Planning – assist with customer/prospect/public facing events – a key focus for 2020/21 will be specific focussed events to assist us with our target market objectives
- Pricelist management – Updating products and building kits, preparing the data / technical specification, compatibilities and certifications as part of the release process.
- Assist with hardware related content and delivery of training in sales meetings
- Collate and filter customer hardware development requirements from Sales team
- Lead ongoing hardware / product development updates. Liaise with technical to manage timelines and expectations
Desirable skills / qualifications
- Implementation planning for special projects
- Investigation on Inclusion of HubSpot, Office 365 and Vodafone call stats into sales behavioural reports
Telematics / Camera experience – minimum of 5 years
Proficient in All Microsoft Applications Including Visio / Trello / MS Project/ PowerPoint
Knowledge of systems such as Orderwise, Freshdesk, HubSpot is highly desirable
Project Management Qualification – Prince II - Preferred but not essential
Excellent communication skills are a must have
- Base salary: £45k per annum
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Annual leave – 22 days per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Laptop & Company phone
For more information about this role, please contact Richard Lane on 01246 225 745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.