We may, at one time or another, use three different types of cookies on our website:
– Session cookies that are deleted after each visit
– Persistent cookies that remain in place across multiple visits to our sites, and
– Third party cookies that are used by our approved business partners.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
We may also use:
– Big data analytics – This cookie enables us to access all web traffic to help us improve your browsing experience on our site.
– Big data conversion code – Our website may use conversion code tracking to establish whether an advertisement has driven an enquiry.
– Data capture – The enquiry forms within our website capture a user’s data prior to form submission. This is so we can further improve the user journey and also perform a customer service call (if needed) to ensure the user had obtained all of the information required from our website.
Re-marketing from cookies– We may use re-marketing advertising to deliver targeted advertising messages to users that have previously shown interest in our website.